43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Monday 25 January 2010

Creating a proposal

For the moving image product i will be using DVpal 24 frames per second, and exporting it as a dotmov. My intended audience will be people ages 15 to 25 as it is a young age group so that they can relate to the film, with young romances they may have experienced themselves,.
The intended purpose of my product will be to entertain and exite the audience with the opening of my film, hoping they would stay interested and want to watch the rest of the film so i need to keep the audience interested.
There has been many pieces of media work produced on the same subject as mine, there are many popular romance films, but ive never heard of an opening to be amazing in a romance. This is why my piece of work will be different to the others, all of my focus will go into the opening and with all of my research it will be able to be outstanding.
My soundtrack is from a copyright free source, http://freeplaymusic.com/ and my soundtrack which will cover the sequence is called Natural Beauty.
During the course of making the opening of the film i will have many roles and responsibilites. i will be the writer, producer, director, editor, lighting and set director, costume and makeup artist. I may have a friend helping out who may also be an actress in the opening scene, they can help with choice of makeup and costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment