43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Mood board and Rationale


I made this mood board to show alot of things about the film i will be making. There are examples of good romance films which are very popular as proved by my audience research so i wanted to include pictures on them. When you think of romance it is all very bright and happy which i think my mood board shows using the hearts and the rose which connotes love with both its bright red colour and the fact it is a popular romantic flower. I have also given examples of a close up shot and shot reverse shot as these will be used in my film. I have put in pictures of groups of people, i would like to think these people are my target audience, teenagers through to young adults of any class. The actors ive put in are well known and actors play a big part in films as they can be the reason people would like to see a film so i think they are an important part in my mood board as they help to promote the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment